Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Catfish Midget

What a fucking disgrace this loser is. Loser is a good word for him too. Even more people don't like him than I knew about. Shit, it seems like every one hates him. People have reported him too. What a fucking disgrace.

He was hanging around the candy shop for some reason. For no good reason. He was probably looking to start trouble. That's all he is, a trouble maker. Since he has a gun permit maybe he should go buy a shot gun, turn it towards his head and pull the trigger. The world would be better off without him in it.

We all know already that he is not a real man. He's four fucking feet and he has a small dick. That's what I've heard from my good sources. (Thanks Kara for telling your female companions) She's "a little frustrated." Yeah, notice the word, little. I love when women gossip.

You'd think this short, catfish look alike midget would try to make the situation better and that he'd be a professional about it. No, he's a dick. Dicks don't act professional. He gave me a dollar for something that costs 75 cents and refused to let me give him a quarter back. I don't even know what that means. It's probably him acting like a dramatic girl.

There's two reasons this short fat fuck has the Napoleon complex. Small dick(Thanks Kara) and being short in general. If you're going to be a midget, at least have a big dick but this loser has neither. This is why my suggestion would be for him to kill himself.

All he knows how to do is piss people off. All he does all day is go around acting like a dick. He makes money doing this?

If you take a look at his face, it looks like a cat fish. He's also very short which makes me think he is a midget. His parents must of been assholes too. I bet his mother is a whore and had him by accident after getting gang banged by 10 other men in the Philippines.

You piece of shit. That's all you'll ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment