Monday, November 21, 2011

web

“Sittin’s good. I like sittin’. Me and Jenny used to sit all the time. Sometimes we would sit in the park just like how I’m sittin’ right now. Lieutenant Dan was always real good at sittin’. After the accident, that isAAUAUAUAAGAGHAHAGAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“God DAMN its good to be on top. Swimming in babes, limitless power.. is that a Whataburger over there? I gotta tell the driver to make a pit stopAAAUAUAUAAAGAGAAGAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“Oh man, MAN. Is today the day? Finally my long, grueling bout with strep throat has come to an end! Now everybody on Sesame Street will see that I have not been blowing smoke up their ass this whole time, I really do have the voice of an angel!! My dulcet tones will echo from every shitty brownstone wall in this destitute neighborhood full of weirdos, talking animals and undead! I just need to make sure to steer clear of any irritantsAAUAUAUGAHAGAUAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“We are a peaceful protest! We are non-violent! Well… OK so maybe there was a little violence. But come onAAUUAUUAUAHAHAGAGGAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“Worst. Day. Ever. I just want to get to my daughter’s birthday party. That’s all. That’s IT. And now this bullshit. Just one more fucking thing and I am going to lose itAAAUAUAUAAAGAGAGAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

No comments:

Post a Comment