Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good day

That Marcus guy said to another client that he's going to keep trying to sneak out of the place. I think he's doing it to bust chops. That's the impression I got.

I'm trying to learn spanish so I could do part of my website in spanish. I have like two months left.

Ryan Bush was trying to put words into another client's head. This person really didn't have problems but Bush was trying to convince her she had problems with Universal. Ryan seemed a little disturbed today.

Once in a while when I look half decent looking, Robert would run away from me. I know that women think Frank is good looking and when Robert sees Frank he almost literally runs away from him. I have no clue what that's about. I do know that it's strange though.

Some women think that Ryan Bush is good looking. I wonder if Robert won't hire him for that reason. Ryan Bush tried to get a job at Universal.

It's Joe Beckerman time and how was your day? How was SEAN's day? That's how make believe Joe talks to me.

Simone did the right thing today. She passed with flying colors. She was jogging around the place with her tits bouncing every which way. It was such a great sight. I'm still amazed at how great her ass looks as well. When I saw her tits bouncing, it made me want to breast feed. If you want to get a guy's attention and you have decent size tits, jog around.

Jenna's body was unique. She looked like Laura Croft. Her lower body was like it came out of a cartoon. It was very nice to look at. She had tight pants that ran all the way up her body and she had such a great shape.

I saw that Italian worker Ashley again. Her body is very nice but I wasn't that impressed with her face. Her and Ryan were in the same room and I was thinking about eating Ryan. It would make my day to see Ryan lie on one of those blue mats with her legs spread.

I met Diane's student and she looks like one of those whores from Pennsylvania. She had a cute freckle face with nice tits and ass. Her tits were pretty impressive.

Remember, no matter who you are or what you do, all men care about is tits and ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment