Monday, January 25, 2010

New babe


Today, Suzie and I talked but she didn't tell me why we didn't trust each other one time. I totally forgot why so I looked in my hidden files on my computer and found out. I read an old AIM message I saved with Suzie basically crying telling me not to bother her because she said she wasn't logging into my email account reading my emails. Ever since this time, I stopped trusting her and she me. One night, on AIM, I said I was going to sue her for logging into my email account. She was acting guilty because she was saying stuff like, "Better have a good lawyer because she does," like I wouldn't win a lawsuit against her.

I hope her and Robert are not trying to make other workers not trust me because you need trust to make things work in a rehab.

I realize that Robert is pretty paranoid. Robert is one of the most paranoid people I've met and he makes the workers around him paranoid. I've seen it myself. The reason he acts this way is because it's a defense mechanism for him thinking that people don't like him because he is gay. Kind of like what Israel and the ADL does by making every one aware of the holocaust so it never happens to them again.

I don't dislike Robert or Suzie. I have important things to worry about and disliking some one would be wasting my time.

Now to the Joe Beckerman...

Ashley? Is that her name? She's a house manager? She had some body on her. It was really awesome. She looked like she had a dancer's body with nice tits. I'd eat that shit in a second. Frank was getting all hot and horny over her and wanted to do her. What a pleasant surprise to find out that she was Italian as well. I couldn't get a good judgement on her face because she was wearing a weird type of hat. Still, what an ass. I remember seeing girls like that in my all Italian high school when I was younger.

I saw Kristen lean into a doorway or something. I don't know what the fuck she did but I remember seeing big ass tits popping through her scrubs. How I could of never liked her is beyond me. I'd do anything to fuck that. She's the type of girl that you have an easy orgasm with because she turns you on so much.

Simone wore a type of shirt cloth that showed her tits well.






No comments:

Post a Comment