Monday, January 18, 2010

Were have I been

I  haven't been posting because I've been doing a lot of work on my regular website. I'm kind of pissed because I'm starting to think that during the day, my hosting company lets others use my bandwidth and when people go to my site, they can't get in during the day. I fucking hate them. I can't wait to leave.

I hear that when James died it was Universal's fault. That sucks if it's true. If it's their fault then they can get sued and lose money and then have to close down. I basically have one foot in the grave already. I'd hate to go somewhere else and be at a place that's uptight like the place that Barbara Mandles goes to. Workers and us clients are actually lucky to be in an atmosphere where it's laid back. The other places I've seen and been to, every one's uptight. 

I've been in the gym and OT a lot and Randy and Chris are really easy to work with. No one should ever complain about anything. They're like dream bosses.

Enough saying good things about Universal. Time to do the Joe Beckerman and see who had nice tits and ass.

Jenna walked by me and looked at me like, "I know you're going to put me on your blog because I'm looking really hot." You're right Jenna. That piece you wore around your body was fucking awesome. You made me want to fuck. Even though you have one of the skinniest asses I've ever seen, you make it work some how. I guess having a skinny ass is better than having a fat shapeless ass that hangs.

Damn, I really wanted to eat Ryan's pussy. Just put her on a plate and serve me already. Like I said, it's the outfits that make you look hot and she looked very edible. I'd really love to stick my face in her pussy and just start sucking. That would make my life. Her outfit was incredible again.

Suzie's face looked good because of the way she did her hair. There are times I don't like her face but I have to give credit and say she looked good.

That little whore that I yelled at looked half decent looking. I think I might of saw a nice ass but I can't remember.

Speaking of asses, let's put Maria's ass in the Asshole Hall of Fame already. It's like the perfect ass. The shape is so perfect. She wore her blue scrubs right up her asshole and all the guys noticed. How can they not?

What sucks is that a lot of you workers have to wear scrubs so I can't describe your whorish desires. I'm limited.

I'm done. My heart just did something weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment