Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Forgetting




Yesterday, Maia was rubbing either her elbow, middle of her arm or shoulder against my elbow, middle of my arm or shoulder. I forgot which it was. I don't remember the sensation but I do remember enjoying it.

That was the highlight of my day. That and eating a chicken salad from Wendy's.

I need to play that memory game because I suck so bad at it. I was playing a memory game with a nice looking therapist woman in the place where David Smizer hangs out.

Kristen's tits were popping out. I did a double take on them because she was wearing a tight shirt. I didn't like the fact that I was looking at her tits because I'm not suppose to like her.

I find Adam easy to talk to. Every time you talk to him, you get a good feeling when you're done. I find the opposite with Robert. Robert seems like he doesn't know what to say when I have a conversation with him.

That's actually nitpicking because Robert is a great guy. If something is bothering some one, he takes care of it because it bothers him too. That's what no one sees about him. Who cares if he fucks up schedules. If you have a problem, he makes it his problem and he even goes out of his way to solve it.

Want to know what really really sucks? The smell of a woman's period. Please, wash yourself before you come to the program. It's gross being around some one and their period is stinking up the joint.

I'm going to Philly today to get my heart checked out. After I get my heart checked out, I go and eat the greasiest cheese steak from one of the trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment