Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pretty Great

This apartment I moved into at Morris Plains is one of the best places I've lived.

When I was living in Newton, I was atop the 4rth floor and it was always cold.

When I came to Universal, I lived in an apartment that was blocked by sunlight and it was like buried into the hill. Very cold and damp especially since it was near a creek.

When I moved to the house on Shrewsbury Drive, I was living in the basement and the basement is undergound. It was always cold. It sucked.

The apartment now is so warm. There are no cracks I have to worry about in the windows and it's just pure heaven. It's on a normal level too. It's also the first place where sun light comes in through the windows.

The neighbors are very quiet as well.

Now to Universal. I was supposed to look at asses today but I forgot to.

This Alicia character said I called her a retard out of the blue. I never even saw her today. I have called her a retard and I do think she acts like one but I didn't call her one today.

I'm going to have to befriend her so we can go on the cruise in peace.

I saw Shawna today and it made me feel good when I saw her. I went and said something to her but I forgot what it was. If my life wasn't so fucked up with different illnesses, I'd be asking her out until she said yes.

Never mind head injury, my lupus causes just as much shit as my brain injury does. Here's a crazy symptom I found about my blood disorder on the internet:

Giddiness: For reasons not completely understood, the brain appears particularly sensitive to the clotting effects of antiphospholipid antibodies, and one of the ways in which it reacts to "sticky blood" affecting its oxygen supply is to cause balance disorders. Many patients complain of feeling giddy or "slightly drunk" and this can naturally lead to accidents.

I've always wondered why I felt high at times when I don't do drugs.

My blood disorder also has memory loss as a symptom, Visual disturbance and here's one where people are always wondering why I have a spot on my face...

livedo reticularis” or, more prosaically, as “corned beef skin”. It can also cause repeated sores (ulcers) and bumps (nodules) of the skin.

This is just what I need -> Researchers are recently also finding that there are patients with slowly progressive memory problems

No comments:

Post a Comment