Monday, March 30, 2009

Strange Days Indeed


I can't believe the make believe Joe is trying to tell me that he doesn't know who Cammy is. The real Joe was very good friends with her when they were both at this program. Make-believe-Joe is going to have to do a better job than that if he wants to make himself believe that I don't know who he is.

I noticed that workers were talking to Cammy like she was stupid but you can tell that the workers didn't want to talk to her like she was stupid. You could tell they felt weird about the whole situation.

Then Norman said, "She's one of you guys now." That felt weird. She still has to go through all of those brain injured steps of acceptance, denial and blah blah blah. There's going to come a time when she gets frustrated, I forgot what step that was but she'll lash out at the workers when that time comes.

Damn, Maia's ass was very smoking hot today. I couldn't believe it. John said she had a little boy's ass but she must of transformed from the last time I saw her because it was very shapely and meaty today. Then she wore a tight shirt that showed off her puffy nipples and her body from top to bottom was just awesome.

I try not to like her too much because I can't have her and she's married but she makes it damn hard.

I saw goddess Shawna today. Very beautiful like usual. Even with out make up on she's beautiful.

Oh shit, Simone's tits looked great. I love the shirt she was wearing. She has some real good meat on her tits. On top of it, she has a real awesome ass.

The student I was working with today, her breathe stinks. I try not to get too close to her because I don't feel like smelling the odor. It's a shame because she's so pretty.

I was shocked when I walked in the building this morning and the first person to greet me was Gail. Gail came up to me and told me what happened with Anne. It's weird because I can picture Anne's face right now, talking. It's hard to picture death.

I was thinking about going to Anne's wake and putting a soda can in her coffin next to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment