Monday, March 16, 2009

What a fucking disgrace

I saw some good ass today and I saw some bad ass.

Thank god for Maia and Ryan even though John thinks that Maia has a little boy's ass. The thing I never asked John was how he knew what a little boy's ass looked like or why he had a little boy's ass on his mind.

Maia looks better looking with longer hair.

I've given up trying to be friendly with Kristen. I was trying to be friendly with her because we had to be in the same building. I never liked her in the first place. Her disposition sucks. Her person as a whole just sucks. Suzie acts like an asshole but at least she has some sort of personality. Kristen has no personality. She acts like a big fucking mope.

I realized that a lot of people that work here are insecure about who they are. This is why they act stupid and moronic or even weird.

Bridget told me that our cruise is going to Canada instead of Bermuda. I don't think it matters because it's hot every where in the summer. I wondered why we were going on a cruise from hot New Jersey to hot Bermuda in the first place.

I'm done trying to communicate with people that don't back. I won't even bother you anymore unless you are hot.

How did I forget to add this. Ryan flashed her boobies yesterday and they were great to look at. I loved it and so did Eric. She didn't show skin but she showed them sticking out of her shirt. She pulled some thing back and there were her boobs.

Some times it's better to see people with clothes on then with clothes off because of the mystery factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment