Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Agendas


Some times people have an agenda because things don't go their way. Then they try to make you part of their agenda to get even with people who done them wrong. I'm not sure if I'm really a victim of this but I wouldn't doubt it.

I have really bad pains in my knee and I don't know why. It's not the muscle but the bone that hurts. It's not clots either.

Laughing Boy's dad died. I felt bad.

Progressive Health of New Jersey was like my personal whore house. If I wasn't having sex with a worker, I was fooling around with some one that the state hired to come watch me. The funniest thing was the bosses encouraged it. Dave who was like Robert, laughed every time I told him of one of my experiences and would say "good for you."

Since I've been here, it's like I'm at church. Nothing. Mostly black women work here and there's a cultural barrier that keeps us apart. The furthest I got when it came to flirting with a black woman was with Simone. I would tell her she looked very hot. That's it though. If she was white, I'd be telling her how hot her ass is and how nice her tits are by now.

A great thing when I came here was Dr. Fossati. He encouraged me to try to bang as many therapists as I can. He said that if he was a brain injured guy at the program, he'd be banging every one. I told him that's easy for him to say but try being me.

The thing with Gene and Tara I understand to a T. I understand exactly how they got to the moment of fucking. I still befriend Tara on facebook in case there's ever a chance of me being able to pound her.


Let's get to the ladies.

A big reason I post about the ladies is because of Joe Beckerman. After he left, him and I talked about all the ladies we would bang over email. I can guarantee you that if was to stop doing this for three weeks, I'd start getting emails from him again. I do this so he doesn't email me saying, "How was your DAY?" "Tell me what SEAN did." Very annoying.

Today's topic is different styles.

I'd like to work tall Rachel with her hair down and do her from behind. I'd like for her to look back at me and say, "Giddy up" at different times during the ride.

Little Stacey. I'd like to screw her while she's laying side ways. While I'm doing her, she says, but not yells, "Oh beh behh." Like a calm type of thing.

Jarred's person that watches him. She's tall and really skinny. She's his personal watcher or something. I'd like for her to be sitting on the blue matt with her legs wide open while she's holding each ankle. I walk up to her, slap her in the face and give her the hate fuck of her life. She's actually pretty annoying so she would deserve it.

How about the spanish maid with big tits. Did you think I didn't notice those things? I'd call her and Adriana into the bathroom and make Adriana suck on her nipples. Then I would cum all over Adriana's face while she begged for more cum.

Suzie showed me the woman I yelled at when she was Kristen's student. She was working today. I had no clue it was her because I don't remember her face. I do remember yelling at a woman that stabbed me with a pencil. If that was really her than Jesus Christ, we're alone inside Kristen's office and I'll leave the rest to your imagination...


No comments:

Post a Comment