Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How conceited



Some body has to get Frank to go out with another woman or something because Jen's ego is through the fucking roof.

"I have him wrapped around my finger." "He worships me." "He can't live without me." "We're so perfect together."

She also told the driver how the driver was lucky she decided to come to the van because of how great she is.

I thought she was teasing while she was saying all of this stuff but then I realized she was serious after she was trying to show the driver proof of how much Frank needs and wants her on her cell phone thing.

I never seen a woman think she is so hot. Anyone with small tits, no ass and average face is not hot in my view. Jen is not even on my radar when it comes to thinking about hot women.

That being said, time to do the Joe Beckerman...

Beverly has a nice big ass. I wanted to fuck it.

I saw Ryan's little tits bouncing and I got turned on by them. I wanted to suck on them. I bet she has nice areolas.

Shawna had dark eye liner on when she walked in. No matter what she does or tries to do, she's too much of a good girl to be thought of as a sex symbol. She's the type of girl you marry and feel good waking up to in the morning because her face is so pretty.

The other girl behind the desk, has a nice big ass. It was protruding all over the place. It would take a lot of work to sex her up but it would be worth it.







No comments:

Post a Comment