Monday, December 14, 2009

Family members and for website


I feel sorry for the poor soul that decides to mess with one of my family members when I'm around. If my brother and I are both around, you could really forget it. You could expect death.

I decided to erase the previous messages because it's better to look at new things when there's nothing else posted. It feels like you're starting over and that's always a good feeling. When you have too much, it becomes blah.

I think Suzie was trying to pimp me out to some girl today or try hooking us up or something. I had no clue the girl was a client. I thought she was a therapist in training.

If the girl could wait until the middle of spring or summer I'll stick it to her. I don't feel good when it's cold out. I feel like total shit. She looks like the type of girl you could abuse during sex like punching her in the face or choking her while you cum inside.

I saw Shawna today. I never have sexual thoughts around her. It's the way she acts. She acts like a goodie two shoe. She's too pure to want to fuck. I'd rather make out with her because she's so pretty. She's one of the prettiest girls at the place if not thee prettiest.

Maria on the other hand walks around like a whore for cock. She's a cock tease. I'm going to list who are cock teases...

Maria: Number one cock tease. Walking around, showing off her ass, pulling her pants down. She needs to be filled up with a huge penis.

Kara: She loves to tease the men and the men are grateful for it. When she walks around with those tight pants on and that tight white shirt that shows off her tits, our cocks get a little itch to it. The weirdest thing about her is that she acts like every thing is normal while we all have our hands covering our erections.

Diane: Diane knows what she's doing. She wears these tight sweaters that show off her massive boobs. Some times you see her sticking them out trying to show them off. The men who do maintenance around the place are grateful for her.

Stacey: One of the biggest teases around. She wears tight pants and when she walks, each one of her ass cheeks goes up like she's doing it on purpose. We don't mind if she does it on purpose because we want more.

Adriana: She's a quiet cock tease. You have to be around her to know what I'm talking about. It's the way she talks and handles herself. Sometimes she wears her scrubs right up her ass and you can see her panties.

Kristen: She's another quiet cock tease. She knows she can't tease the men in full because of the scrubs she has to wear but she makes the best of it. Every once in a wile you'll see a boob bounce here and there and a little wiggle of the ass.

Unintentional Cock Teases:
Simone: She dresses nice and she's doesn't try to be a cock tease but her ass is naturally built and she has nice assets on top.

Heather the cog therapist: She's another one that doesn't act or dress sexy in front of men. She has big boobs and you get turned on by looking at them.

Women that try to be a cock tease but don't pull it off:

Tamara: She tries so hard to tease the guys with her outfits but it just doesn't work. I think she wears too much make up. Sometimes she looks like she belongs in a Twisted Sister video with all that stuff she wears. She looks like she belongs on 42nd street during the 80's and hooking was in.

Jenna: I can't take her seriously when it comes to being a cock tease because she acts like my sister. Talking and sounding like a little girl doesn't help either. It's weird seeing some one dress up really hot and then come up and talk to you about important things. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing her dress up nice but how can you want to screw some one that actually cares about you?

I don't want every woman to be like Jenna. I need whores to fantasize about too.

In their own category: Ryan.
I don't quite get Ryan actually. She dresses up nice but she doesn't cock tease. She wears clothing that makes her look beautiful but not necessarily hot. She makes me want to kiss her more than fuck her.

No comments:

Post a Comment