Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions for the workers

The food we get at lunch sucks. It's always cold and it tastes like cheap shit. Whatever happened to, "If we wouldn't eat it, why should you?" I'd like to see staff eat the lunch we get every day and be satisfied with it. Well, the aides do eat our lunch so maybe they do like it.

I like how Juliana's son let Robert the client pay for his soda. I didn't tell anyone because I didn't care. I also don't feel like making enemies over soda.

Some guy in a wheelchair keeps making gestures and noises at me because I keep coughing. He'll say, "Come on!" like there's something wrong with me. I get mad and curse at him.

Time to do the Joe Beckerman.

It's the New Year's resolution time of the blog and this will be resolutions for the workers. Some things I mentioned happened in a three day stretch.

Kara - She looked very good on Tuesday. She had her tits popping out and she wore tight pants. Not many women have tits AND ass. You either have one or the other. Some have none. A good resolution for Kara would be to arch her back and stick out her tits when she sits down.

Shawna - Shawna should break out of her shell for the new year. Dress up like a whore. Show your tits. Bend over and show your pantie line too. I doubt this will happen though. She's probably preparing for church right now even though it's only Thursday.

Ryan - I couldn't believe my eyes. She did the Maia, Maria type of thing where you pull down your pants a little bit and lift them back up. She didn't go quite as far as Maria but it was a step in the right direction. I was very turned on by that move Ryan did. She did it with tight jeans on too. She lifted them down a little and I saw meat wiggle. Awesome. More of that in 2010.

Suzie - I want Suzie to play with my cock and balls with her feet while we are in session and I'm sitting down in the chair.

Kristen - In 2010 it would be good to see her streak across the gym with her top off. I mean, just her bare tits.

Maria - Every one knows you want to walk around naked. Why don't you just pull your pants down already. I actually think you want people to watch you masturbate. Here's an idea. Wear extra loose pants one day and while your standing in the gym, let them fall down by accident so we can all see your hairy pussy. Believe me, no one would complain except maybe...

The tall girl who watches Jared - This girl is a prude. Her goal for 2010 should be to get hate fucked by two guys at once, just to teach her a lesson.

Jenna - She should touch herself more. Like when she's walking, grab your ass a little with one of your hands or if you are just standing, pull your pants up and give a little touch to your pussy.

That fat slob who does art - You need to get fucked in the worst way. You might be hornier than Maria. Your man probably has a small penis so during your down time, go to the bath room and stick the thick part of the handle of the paint brushes up your pussy. Make sure to moan too.

Tall Rachel - Take the scrub top off already. Your New Year's resolution will be to wear no scrub tops.

Beverly - I haven't seen her in a wile. I want to see her stand in the middle of the TEA center and say to her clients, "Listen bro, this is a big ass and this is a big ass hairy pussy, and you can't have any of it."

Stacey - Wear spandex pants.

Adriana - She should take cues from her friend Maria and wear her scrubs tighter. She's skinny but she needs to wear her scrubs tighter around her ass.

Simone - Bend over more to pick up pens and pencils off the ground even if there aren't any on the ground.

The other secretary - I'd like to see her go into the gym and dance like Shakira with her ass.

Cheryl the client - for the new year she needs to die already.

Alisha the client - needs to catch cancer like Cheryl. Mouth cancer would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment