Monday, February 8, 2010

Espanol

I'm cramming spanish and hopefully trying to learn it in two months. I'm doing good so far. I did take three years of it in junior high and high school so that's why it's coming easy to me.

Our driver that drives us home ignores Cheryl. Even though I can't stand Cheryl a lot of the time, I'm wondering if it's right for our driver to ignore her because our driver is supposed to be better than that. Cheryl got in the van before our driver did and Cheryl says to me, "Watch this, watch her ignore me," and Cheryl was right. Our driver has humongous tits though.

Robert walked into the OT room today but it was only an act because he only stayed for like 10 seconds. He ignores me now. I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time trying to get input from him. The only workers who give me input are Adam, Mike, Jaymee, Wendy and Diane. Robert and Suzie ignore me. It's part of their, "game." It's a very strange game too. Too bad Suzie fell for the paranoia trap. That's a big reason why she never got promoted like Kristen because she became a follower instead of a leader.

I believe I'm right with that. I'm usually never wrong with my assessments.

Now tomorrow I have to meet with Suzie. Sometimes it gets a little annoying meeting with Suzie because she tries to thrust her insecurities on me by trying to hit on my insecurities. For instance, she'll always sneak the "tall" guy comment in there or how she likes blonde hair on men with blue eyes. I have insecurities but they aren't them. When I meet with Diane on Wednesday, I tell her every little detail of my life because she doesn't try to compete with me. She knows more about me than anyone. I'm not sure that's a good thing.

My insecurities are my family favoring my brother and them always hiding things on me. What also bothers me is that they allowed my brother's fiance to drive my mother's jeep but would never let me drive it. I think it's more of a trust issue.

Fuck that. Let's talk about the ladies you bitch.

First, I have to give credit where credit is due. I know a lot of women and some men can't stand Maria but Maria's ass is perfect. She was standing in front of me and I was amazed by it. I don't even consider her a personality or a human being to talk to. She's just something to look at.  Let's get back to her ass. She has the best ass in Universal history. I don't think there is an ass close to that. The shape is perfect and round and well, you have to look at it to believe it.

I keep forgetting her name but the newest OT student is very good looking and very cute. Very nice tight ass on her too. I never checked out her tits because I don't have to. It doesn't matter if her tits are big because she's so cute. I think they might be big but I never made it a priority to check them out. Every male client and worker likes her. I wonder if Marcus wants the new girl to "queef" on him.

I never gave Kara's face a look to see if she's actually good looking. It's the whole package you see with her that makes you think she's hot. You see blonde hair, a tight body that's in great shape and some tits poking out. When you see that coming at you, it's gets your attention. I'm going to specifically look at her face and see if she's really good looking or not.

There was some old whore working in the candy shop today. She was working with her mother. For some odd reason, she turned me on. In my mind, I was picturing what could happen between us. She would see my cock, get excited and then proceed to let me screw her. I would call her all type of names too. That's what she would deserve. I'd say in a nice calm voice, "Come here you filthy animal, bend over the chair and get ready for your uncle, you bitch."

I'll tell ya. I would have loved to bang Maia really hard in a back room or something. I would of loved to hear her cry uncle.

Some one, please do something about Maria. Please beat her. Don't let her be the hottest woman tomorrow. Some one look especially hot so I can talk about it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment