Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I looked around


Today I looked around and realized that there wasn't one worker that I disliked. I couldn't find any one that I hate. Things have gotten a lot better since Norman left.

I vomited huge chunks of pizza in the sink. I cleaned the sink out before any one could get a good look at it. I vomit a lot.

I hung out with Jim today. I had to be honest with him and tell him that I didn't know that women think he is good looking. I can't tell if men are good looking.

Ryan was doing a lot of fuck motions with her pussy box and it was turning me on. She has a nice hour glass shape to her and she has a nice little rack on her too. Then she was doing some thing with her lower body to the table or something and I liked it a lot. It helps that she has a cute face.

Maria likes to stick out her ass a lot. That's not a bad thing so please keep doing it.

Simone ran by bouncing up and down with her tits. It was very nice to look at. That's another thing that should be encouraged. If you are a female and you have tits, please bounce up and down every once in a wile. I promise you that no straight man will complain.

Big tits Tara was in the OT department. Her tits aren't really super huge but she has them. I'm wondering what she was doing there. I remember Norman and Maia hating her. That was them though. They hated every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment