Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sick, perverted and twisted

That's a good headline for attention. If any one is sick though, it's Marcus. He told me that he wanted Kara to fart on him and that if she did that, it would turn him on immensely. Farts should not go anywhere near sex. Farts should not go anywhere near women. Women and farts don't mix. I don't believe women fart and I don't believe they take a shit either. At least the nice looking ones don't. The ugly women fart and shit like Cheryl. She has cancer farts. Her shit looks like big white cancerous tumors floating around in the bowl. She probably got cancer because she took her own shit and rubbed it all over her breasts.

I was stunned at how well Kara looked. She had the tits AND ass working. When you have that combination, look out. There's no one stopping you. My mouth and Marcus's mouth dropped when we saw her walk by us. Suzie was in my way a little when Kara walked by so Marcus got the better view.

Just think though, if a woman that hot walks by you, you most likely think to yourself, "I'd love to fuck that woman" or "I'd love to stick my cock in her," not, "Oh yeah, I'd love for that woman to fart on me."

That started my day off well when I saw Kara. That's why it's good to have nice looking women around, it makes you feel good.

Then I went and sat next to Greg who was facing the women's bathroom. Maria then walked by heading towards one of the stalls and she walked by like she was going to pull down her pants but she didn't. Instead, she teased us and just pulled her shirt up and we saw her bare back. Greg and I had big smiles on our face because she looked very hot and we were happy she did that. I would of loved to see her hairy pussy at that moment. Hell, I'd love to be on a nude beach, looking at her nude body while I walked by.

There's a new student and she's really cute with a nice tight ass. She looks like the girl from the Vampire Diaries. If anyone was to ask what my type was, she is it. I forget her name like usual.

I saw Ashley and I didn't know it was Halloween at Universal. She looked like a fucking vampire but not the good kind. She looked scary with that white make up on. Greg and I were like, "What the fuck?" Her body is awesome but she needs to do something about her make up. I think she wears her eye liner too thick. I guess I'm giving her a hard time because I expect more out of her because she has so much potential to be a hot whore.

I like when I see Jim the driver. Together we're like the judge police. It's fun just seeing him for that purpose. Jim usually takes the best out of each client and has fun with them.

Want to hear something nuts? Summer time is coming. That means the competition will be stepped up. Who will battle it out to be the hottest? Tomorrow, I'll do a spring preview.

Women lose 90 per cent of 'eggs' by 30

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html
God does this so younger women can procreate and the older women die off. This also shows that you're really not in the dating game because you're not supposed to be. You're left out because god wants the younger women to have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment