Monday, February 15, 2010

Sometimes...

you just get lucky that you know some one like Mike S.

I haven't been mad at Cheryl in a wile and it's because she stopped blowing smoke in the van. I could deal with her other non sense. Just don't blow smoke in my face because I can't breath.

I don't understand Carl. He comes into the program, walks around the building like he's running for office, sees me, then runs away. I'm probably the only person in this program that's interested in the same stupid shit he's interested in.

I'm a little amazed at the student who looks like Nina Dobrev. She has all three things working for her. She has a real cute face, decent to big tits and a real nice shaped ass. It's rare you meet a woman like that. Most attractive women only have one of the three. The real good ones have two of the three but three for three? She hits for a high average.

Look at me, I'm going random baby. Different topics in no order.

It gets a little tiresome some times listening to Jenn and Frank talk about how wonderful and great they are. While in the store, I always tell them that it's ok for them to go outside to smoke while I stay in and collect money because I don't want to hear them.

I saw Shawna. She has a real beautiful face. I'm going to guess she only has one of the three working for her which is her face. Even though I've never seen her ass or tits, that's my guess. I'd marry some one like her because she is a good girl. She seems really sensitive too. Men don't like women who aren't sensitive. You can try to use all that being a strong woman bull shit but when it comes down to it, men want a woman who is submissive to him.

You'll have nothing to say about it and for the rest of time, that's the way it will always be.

I got a feeling in my cock during lunch hour when I saw Jenna walk by. It was probably the tight pants and knowing she has a real high pitchy voice.


I miss hanging out with Jim the driver. Even though I don't like getting my blood drawn, I like talking about the women with him. We're like two old ladies.


There's a female client who's not bad looking. I don't know her name at all. She's kind of tall and has dark features. She has a real nice pussy box. The next time you see her, look at her pussy box. The pussy box is basically your groin area. Her ass has a nice shape that I've never seen before.

I kind of ruined it when I see this girl because when I first saw her I asked myself, "I wonder if her pussy smells?" Then I remembered that all client pussy smells because they have a hard time washing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment