Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not much new..

Basically, the same shit happened.

Toshi dog still hates me. Maybe it's my "aura" she doesn't like.

Frank was a little paranoid. I worked with Angelisa and after Angelisa left the room because work was over, Frank wheelchaired himself in the room really quick to ask me what Angelisa was talking about. I told him the truth about the topic which was sex.

He seemed relieved of my answer.

Jennifer was being a real big ass kisser. She was trying to ass kiss our driver by giving her candy that she stole from the store. Our driver sensed the ass kissing and turned it down rudely. Jen felt like crap again. For some reason, I didn't like Jen ass kissing and I felt good that the driver was mean to her.

Eric was acting like a total dick. He was touching women constantly and pissing every client off.

Robert seems to be giving me a fake smile. If I ask him what's wrong, he'll say nothing. It seems like some thing is wrong.

I wasn't looking to grade ass but I did see tall Rachel bending over the mat with her scrubs going right up her ass. Very nice. It was very impressive.

Ryan was dressed "lovely." She looked very nice.

Both Hindu women who work here are very pretty.

Our driver has huge, big, black, bitch tits. I'd love to give her a nice sloppy fuck.

See ya Monday. I have a another website to worry about. It's very important that I look after it especially this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment