Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Union workers

The dog Toshy doesn't like me and I never did anything to her.

I took pictures of a whole bunch of people and I'm thinking about sending them to Greg to post on MySpace.

Ricky Martin came out of the closet. I wonder if Robert or Jimmy would ever do that. The whole place knows they are gay just like people knew Ricky Martin was gay. It would be weird if they ever did though...

Robert: "Yes every one. Please round up. I have an announcement to make. I'm gay. Thank you very much. Now get back to work."

Maria's face might be getting older looking from smoking but her ass is still first rate. She has one of the best asses I have ever seen.

Nandita has one of those big shelf asses that you spank. I bet a lot of black men like looking at her ass.

Ryan is in the same category as Nandita. A nice, big, fat juicy ass that needs a lot of work.

When you go to sex a woman up, you need to know if it will be a lot of work or not. If there's a big ole ass in front of you, that will take a lot of work. A skinny ass takes no work. It takes no energy because there isn't a lot of mass in front of you to move.

This is why I always ask Shied if he's part of the union or not and he tells me he is because he's a "worker."

Francis' student, has a great ass. It's really skinny but it has a nice shape. That ass takes no work though. The union let's jobs like hers slide.

Simone has the ass that all union workers look for in a job. Her partner sitting next to her as well. Shapely and big.

I'm not going to post who has a bad ass because I'm not in the mood to hurt any one's feelings.

Little Rachel has a really nice shaped ass. It's a bigger version of Maria's and nice and round.

Believe it or not, that tall woman who helps Jared, there's some thing there. You might think she has a skinny ass but if I'm not mistaken, I think I saw some meat there.

There's a black woman aide who hangs with a mexican guy all the time. Her ass would be too much for me. I'd have a heart attack. A few pumps from her and I might be done.

That Italian girl I see who told me that she isn't the manager of the apartments anymore. She has ass falling out all over the place. She wears these tight clothes and you see meat every where. Tits, ass, stomach, back. She shows her goods. When she walks into a room, she makes you forget about the other women in the room.

That's the definition of star power when it comes to being hot. If you're able to make men focus on you when there are other hot women in the vicinity, you are a goddess. The main weapon is the titties. To start, you need the titties in being able to battle other women. Then you have to have no stomach with a smoking ass. If you have that three way combination, you would be able to date any man you wanted at any time. Married men too.

When it comes to trying to get a woman, I don't look for any of the things I posted. I'm just describing how a lot of men get turned on and get turned on fast and how a woman can easily get a man. I'd be content with a girl with a cute face. That's all I'd ask for. Any thing else is extra.

I also wanted to mention that I don't advertise this blog anywhere and it's for my personal use. I do it to entertain myself. No one else is expected to read this blog and if you do it's purely by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment