Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wow, a new post

I had a really really bad cold on Monday. I was a walking nightmare. Constantly sneezing with a runny nose. It started Saturday night.

I met with Jenna today. I told more things to Jenna in one session than I did to Suzie in one year. I never tell Suzie things in our sessions because she stopped communicating with me. If I leave her a message, she won't call me back. If I give her an email, she doesn't write back. So why should I tell her my personal life and communicate with her if she doesn't with me? It works both ways.

The client Sean is an interesting person to mention. It seems from observation that he only gets along well with the workers. He only talks to them and is very friendly with them. The workers are very friendly with him too. They seem to like him a lot. When it comes to the clients however, he totally ignores them and never says a word. He'll never go out of his way to be friendly and he never tries to start a conversation with them and vice versa.

I mentioned to John Boylan that I didn't come in Tuesday because I beat up two cops and had to go to court. I then said I got off because my family was in the mafia. I said this in front of tall Rachel. I was joking. My immediate family is not in the mafia and I didn't beat up any cops. I'd still like to eat her pussy though.

Speaking of pussy, that Nandita, the hindu Indian lady worker must have a real hairy pussy. If she was to clean it and ask me to eat her, I'd jump at the chance. I'd dive right in. There's nothing better than a nice, big, clean, dark, hairy pussy.

Nandita was being a little too political correct with a client during lunch. She went around and took a poll and asked 10 of us if it was offensive to ask a Hindu women if they are Indian and do the patting of the mouth thing while making an American Native Indian noise.

If she thinks she's going to change a client's behavior, she has another thing coming. She'll just exhaust herself out. Just play the game.

I'm part Native American and it's a culture I'd like to investigate more but my mother makes it impossible because my biological father was Native American and she fears and hates him.

That girl that is Francis' student is so damn cute. I'm doing a good job of not falling for her though. She bent over a few times and I saw cleavage but I wasn't in the cleavage mood. Her personality is awesome. Who ever bags her will be one lucky guy.

Our driver is starting to get annoyed with Jennifer's requests. She's giving Jen attitude now. Jen seemed a little intimidated by our driver's attitude.

I saw one of my favorites, Shawna. There's only one person that could give her a run for her money face wise and that would be the spanish client in a wheelchair we had last year.

I have a big time belly and I'm having a good time showing it off. If you want to rub it, let me know.

Jaymee came in and mentioned the cruise and it made me feel good. I wish I could live on a cruise. When I see Jaymee, I think of happy times.

The only possible way the cruise could become better would be if Jim the driver was to come with us. Imagine all the stories he'd tell. We'd have a whole year to bull shit about the cruise. A lot of spanish women seem to go on these cruise ships too.

No comments:

Post a Comment