Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What a stupid whore

Cheryl tried to blow smoke in Tosh and mine's face today after she got out of the van but she couldn't light up her cigarette because the wind was blowing too hard. I laughed. Tosh got angry.

I will continue to laugh at Cheryl until the day she dies. Then when she dies, I will celebrate. There's not a worse human being in the world that I know right now. You just know that her cancer is going to reappear. It always does, especially for cunts like her. The Devil wants to take her soul away and make her suffer in hell.

Jaymee walked over and told me I was fat. I'm fat because of all the new medicine I'm on. I could sit here and say that I don't care but I do so I cut out all the junk food.

It's good to see new blood. I'm glad the place is growing. When the place grows, there are more workers and you don't get bored seeing the same ones. I haven't thought about sex in like, a long time. I wasn't feeling very well recently. Today I felt a little bit of some thing.

I never noticed this before but Keesa, the other secretary, has nice tits. Usually when you look at her, all you see is ass because it's so big and juicy but she has a nice rack thing going too. I bet she has big brownish, pink aerolas to breast feed on.

Simone should "consistently" wear the same type of shirts she's wearing because they show off her tits nicely.

I don't know what's going on with Maria because she hasn't been wearing her scrubs up her ass like she usually does. We miss that. Come back Maria, wear tight scrubs and pull down your pants as you walk by us. We love it. We promise.

Sam, the racist retard in a wheelchair thinks that hot student who is very good looking, is in love with him.

Tall Rachel was dancing sexily. I didn't get turned on because she had scrubs on.

Tom's Pitbull is really awesome looking. I'd love to be in a room with myself, the Pitbull and Cheryl and just watch the dog tear her apart. I'd enjoy every second of that mauling.

There were a whole bunch of whores dancing in the gym but I didn't stop to watch.

I met with Diane's student to practice my spanish. She's just a nice girl.

I met with Jenna too. I'm not going to say what we talked about but she's always trying to keep the conversation going. When I had nothing to say, she would stop and think real fast and then ask me a question and it kept the session from becoming boring.

I wouldn't mind sticking my finger up Adriana's pussy while she was sitting down. You can tell she gets really wet. Then I'd finger fuck her while she pretended nothing was going on so no one would see. Then I'd start ramming it really hard while she was having orgasm after orgasm.

There's a new worker. She might be spanish but she looks like Cindy a little. I wouldn't mind working that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment