Monday, March 15, 2010

What a terrible day

I was sick all over the place. I have a really bad cold and my leg hurts.

When you're sick, you don't think about sex. Instead, the sexy things women do turn more into a nurturing type of thing. My hand was into a woman's pussy while I was sitting down but I didn't get turned on. I thought of it more as a caring gesture.

Another woman was basically touching my ass but it felt more nurturing than sex. Another woman had her breasts rub into me but sex didn't enter my mind.

Now I know what the wheelchair clients go through. They must be touching all types of boobs and butts during the day.

I went to group and they told me I was done for the month. They said I was done March 11th. I was like, what? It couldn't come at a better time however because I need to rest my leg and my lungs hurt. I told them if they ever want to charge me while I'm not in the program, I'm game. You do for me, I do for you. I was raised like that by all the Italians in my neighborhood. It must of been 98 percent Italian people where I grew up.

Mario was sitting telling his stories to Matt and Matt had no clue what was going on. Matt pretended he knew what Mario was saying and Mario pretended that Matt knew what he was saying.

I didn't see that cute student today.

I heard that Kara has an attitude problem but I never see it. Every time she runs a group, she's respectful to every one and every one likes her. She acts perfect in group and every time I'm around here, she's really nice. Do you know what I'm thinking? "Jealousy."

Her boyfriend is still a douche loser though.

I was a little disappointed in Jim the driver because he couldn't think of many Irish things to do on St. Patrick's Day.

I swear, the weirdest thing happened. Shied did a double take on me. You know how you see some one you think is attractive and you do a "double take?" You look at some one, look away and while you looked away, you were like, what the fuck was that so you look again? He did that to me. I was a little shocked by it because I hear he harasses women and he can't sit with women in the van because of that. I always thought he was bi-sexual and it's because he did a double take on me once before but I wasn't so sure if it was a double take. This one I was sure of. I've also seen him do double takes to other men while we were out. I also saw him looking at David Smizer's cock one day. David pulled it out and his eyes lit up. Dave does not have a huge cock but I think it's the fact he saw a "live" cock.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment